A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher De Angelis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher De Angelis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher De Angelis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. De Angelis graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. De Angelis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Paul De Angelis MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Christopher P. De Angelis practice?
- Dr. Christopher De Angelis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher De Angelis practices Pediatrics near Somerville, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MA and Braintree, MA.
See Somerville Pediatricians.