A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Demas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Demas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Demas, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Demas graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Demas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Espanola Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Demas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher P. Demas practice?
Dr. Christopher Demas practices Plastic Surgery, Pediatrics, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, NH and Staten Island, NY.
See Albuquerque Surgeons and Albuquerque Pediatricians.