Dr. Christopher Fleming MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Cary, NC

May 22nd, 2016
Thank you for providing me with top eye care for over 30 years
Dr.Fleming has provided me with the very best eye care for well over 30 years when I was referred to him by NCSU clinic while I was doing my master.Dr Fleming performed a cataract for me few years ago and was very successful. Dr.Fleming is very thorough in his exams very well organized and he documents throughly all his findings,recommendations etc

May 13th, 2016
Dr Christoper Fleming did not offer any additional options for my vision problems, except for prescribing non-effective drops. Went to a different doctor and he offered surgery options.... my vision has improved, and unfortunately, I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone I know.

January 27th, 2016
Successful Cataract Surgery
Cataract surgery performed by Dr. Fleming went extremely well. The procedure was so successful that I only need reading glasses with less magnification. Great results. I could not be more pleased.

January 23rd, 2015
OK for eye exams but go somewhere else if you need surgery.
Dr. Fleming has a professional manner and is proficient if all you need is an eye exam. Unfortunately, I allowed him to perform cataract surgery on one eye. My corrected vision was unsatisfactory but he claimed that everything was as it should be. Two other ophthalmologists subsequently told me that the lens he implanted was not appropriate in my case. Eventually, I went to a specialist at Duke Hospital to have the lens removed and replaced. He said the removal of the lens was very tricky because it was not properly attached.

June 18th, 2013
slipping
over he years he seems have lost the warmth that distinguished his practice. seems too rushed to listen .