A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Meyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meyer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Meyer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Meyer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Patrick Meyer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher P. Meyer practice?
- Dr. Christopher Meyer has 5 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Meyer practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Chaska, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Spring Park, MN.
See Chaska Orthopedic Surgeons.