A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Myers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Upper Chesapeake Medical Center
- Harford Memorial Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Patrick Myers MD and PHD is a male Radiologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher P. Myers practice?
- Dr. Christopher Myers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Myers practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Therapeutic Radiology near Annapolis, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Havre De Grace, MD and Bel Air, MD.
See Annapolis Radiologists.