Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Myers
Dr. Christopher Myers, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Annapolis, MD, with other offices in Baltimore, MD and Baltimore, MD. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Myers is affiliated with Johns Hopkins University Hospital, Upper Chesapeake Medical Center and Anne Arundel Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Myers has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Christopher Myers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Annapolis, MD.
Dr. Wilbur Chang
Diagnostic Radiology, Orthopedic Surgery
Annapolis, MD 0 mi18
Dr. Kerry Thompson
Neuroradiology, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Annapolis, MD 0 mi46
Dr. David Todd
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Annapolis, MD 0 mi11