A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Myers
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Myers Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Myers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Harford Memorial Hosp
- Upper Chesapeake Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Patrick Myers MD and PHD is a male Radiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher P. Myers practice?
- Dr. Christopher Myers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Myers practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Therapeutic Radiology near Annapolis, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Annapolis Radiologists.