A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Paa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Paa, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Paa graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Paa has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Sacred Heart Hospital
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Paa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 11 plans
- DAKOTACARE - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans