Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Paa
Dr. Christopher Paa, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Sioux Falls, SD, with other offices in Worthington, MN and Spirit Lake, IA. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Paa is affiliated with Lakes Regional Healthcare, Avera McKennan Hospital & University Health Center and Royal C. Johnson Veterans Memorial Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Paa has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Christopher Paa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sioux Falls, SD.
Dr. Thomas Isaacson
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Sioux Falls, SD 0 mi32
Dr. John Bacharach
Cardiovascular Disease, Vascular Surgery, Internal Medicine
Sioux Falls, SD 0 mi31
Dr. Paul Carpenter
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Sioux Falls, SD 0 mi43