A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Paa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Paa is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paa
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Paa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Paa, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Paa graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Paa has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Sacred Heart Hospital
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Paa FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Paa practice?
- Dr. Christopher Paa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Paa practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sioux Falls, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Worthington, MN and Spirit Lake, IA.
See Sioux Falls Internists and Sioux Falls Cardiologists.