A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Paa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Paa is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paa
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Paa, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Paa graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Paa has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Sacred Heart Hospital
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Paa FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Paa practice?
- Dr. Christopher Paa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Paa practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sioux Falls, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Worthington, MN and Spirit Lake, IA.
See Sioux Falls Internists and Sioux Falls Cardiologists.