Dr. Christopher James Pabian MD is male, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Pabian, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pabian graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pabian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital & Medical Center -Dearb
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pabian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Pabian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Pabian practice?
Dr. Christopher Pabian practices Family Medicine, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Westland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Wayne, MI.
See Westland Family Physicians and Westland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Chris Pabian, Dr. Kip Pabian, Dr. Kris Pabian, Dr. Kristopher Pabian