A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Pabian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Pabian, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pabian graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Pabian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher James Pabian MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Pabian practice?
- Dr. Christopher Pabian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Pabian practices Family Medicine near Belleville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, MI and Westland, MI.
See Belleville Family Physicians.