A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Pabian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pabian
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pabian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Pabian, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pabian graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Pabian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Pabian MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Pabian practice?
- Dr. Christopher Pabian has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Pabian practices Family Medicine near Belleville, MI.
See Belleville Family Physicians.