A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Pabian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Pabian, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pabian graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pabian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pabian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 21 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Pabian practice?
Dr. Christopher Pabian practices Family Medicine, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Belleville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, MI and Westland, MI.
See Belleville Family Physicians and Belleville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.