A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chris Pallia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chris Pallia, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pallia
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pallia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chris Pallia, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Pallia graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pallia has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chris Pallia MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chris Pallia practice?
- Dr. Chris Pallia has 1 office location.
Dr. Chris Pallia practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Coronado, CA.
See Coronado Surgeons and Coronado Sports Medicine Doctors.