Dr. Christopher Pallia MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 9th, 2015
Shows no concern & little advice.

November 5th, 2014
Dr. Pallia is kind and has helped me figure out my diagnosis.

April 18th, 2014
Great Surgeon! Great Doctor!
Great surgeon, great doctor!! I had a knee injury and was very worried about what that would mean. From the beginning I was made very comfortable. The office staff was professional, helpful and friendly, which I needed as I was very nervous from the start. Dr. Pallia himself was absolutely wonderful. I was taken directly into his office/ exam room and he took the time to explain what was going on in my knee, showing me models and diagrams and talking in language that I, a lay person, could understand. He explained my MRI and x-ray findings at length and described what would occur during surgery as well as after. The staff was very helpful with all of the other info and logistics. Very professional and friendly. They were able to get referrals for me in the shortest time I have ever seen! They explained what I needed to do prior to surgery and walked me through everything. I was anxious and nervous and they were great...repeating info for me and making sure I had it all down on paper. Overall the experience was fantastic and I am back to being active as I was before with no sign of surgery!

December 20th, 2013
do not let this man do your knees
do not let this man touch your knees! I am crippled and in pain all the time. burned me with a drill and cinched skin into tourniquet- i am scarred from it. Said "How many people are going to see the back of your leg?" My PT said I will just have to ride it out till replacements now.

January 18th, 2013
The very best doctor and surgeon!
I have always received prompt service, appointment waiting time is very short, and treatment for my medical condition is always immediately taken care of with the greatest care and concern! Dr. Christopher S Pallia, MD always has treated my medical condition, prompt, expertly employing the very latest techniques and using the most premier technology with only my health and wellbeing as the major concern. I highly recommend Dr. Christopher S Pallia, MD and refer as many friends and family to Dr. Christopher S Pallia, MD as possible.

April 24th, 2012
Excellent!!
I dropped an approx 80 pd coffee table on my great L Toe~ The Doc and office were prompt in getting me seen when my General Doc sent me there. I was Dx and he went out of his way to make sure I was taken care of!! My family are in medicine and he is the one to go too!! He is extremely knowledgeable and is very

April 1st, 2011
Will Change Medical Groups before I would return.
Had my knee operation about 5 years ago and my knee has never been right. After surgery he refused to talk to me in the recovery room and he never spoke to my husband in the waiting room. I visited him for a few post ops and I asked why my knee was swelling and not OK, his answer was he did not know---Zero information, zero help. He said what was happening to my knee should not be happening, and that was it. He drained the fluid once and was not interested in following up at all. He was rude and totally not interested in any problem the surgery may have caused. If now after 5 years with a knee that is not ok, I have decided it is time to find out more answers. If I cannot get a referral to a different doctor, we will change our medical plan.

July 15th, 2009
Great doc! Sports minded and a mountain biker himself, very knowledgeable. Spent the time explaining everything to me. Great surgeon. Would definitely recommend him to any active person.

January 23rd, 2009
Great surgeon! I had pain for so long in my hip. I kept putting off surgery. Dr. Pallia did a wonderful job with my hip replacement. The day after surgery I was walking all the way down the hall. The care and attention I received was wonderful. I feel so much better now than I did for all of those months before surgery. I wish I had done this surgery sooner. Dr. Pallia did an amazing job. I would go to him for any orthopedic procedure that needs to be performed. His staff is very friendly and sweet, efficient as well. The referrals come through extremely quickly! I don't know how she does it.

June 24th, 2008
Physician Patient
As a physician-patient, I found Dr. Pallia well trained, knowledgeable, confident, extremely accessible, and attentive. A fine surgeon and a very warm and caring individual.