A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Palmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Palmer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmer graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Palmer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Scott Palmer MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher S. Palmer practice?
- Dr. Christopher Palmer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Palmer practices Diagnostic Radiology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Eden Prairie, MN.
See Minneapolis Radiologists.