A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Palmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Palmer is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palmer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Palmer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Palmer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmer graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Palmer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Scott Palmer MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher S. Palmer practice?
- Dr. Christopher Palmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Palmer practices Diagnostic Radiology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Radiologists.