Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Love the Doctor! Hate his staff! show details Love the Doctor! Hate his staff!
by They know who I am on Sep 25th, 2015

Fantastic Physician, it is really too bad that he is surrounded by such unprofessional and poorly trained office staff at both locations. ( I know this because I was first seen at location one and could not stand how I was treated, so I transferred care to the other location ) It seems that the issues run rampant. Lots of smoke and mirrors. Tell me how you can be dealing with a staff member for an issue weekly for almost 3 months and then you call to do your follow up as usual and the same staff has no idea who you are or what you are talking about. The office manager is ridiculous! ( ask her to speak to the provider and she tells you he is not at the office, but in the next sentence asks which doctor you are seeing) Really?? Poor customer service skills and training! But again the doctor is wonderful, too bad he is surrounded by idiots! Oh and the issue... It is still not handled!

Jun 18th, 2015

Kind caring

Unprofessional Manner show details Unprofessional Manner
May 7th, 2012

I did not feel confident in this doctor. He is not my regular doctor and did not read my chart before starting to give me advice that conflicted with my regular doctor. He went back & forth about what he said. He was brusque at best, rude at worst, and did not seem to care about my baby AT ALL. I will not return to his office. The full story is on Angie's List.