Dr. Christopher Paoloni Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Paoloni?

GREAT DR AND NURSE

Posted on December 21st, 2015

Such an understanding Dr. I was scheduled for a hysterectomy and cancelled due to panick attacks and Dr Paoloni and his nurse Stevie have been patient and so understanding! He took the time to talk to me about my fears etc and Stevie talked to me several times on phone. Wish I could find a GPS as patient and nice as Dr Paoloni! Plus he is handsome so that's a bonus lol

Posted on July 16th, 2015

Don't go to him!!! Worst exp of my life!

Great Experience

Posted on March 11th, 2013

Dr. Paoloni (and his nurse, Stevie) are phenomenal! From the beginning he let me know what to expect during each appointment. He was very proactive with tests and always made sure he addressed any concerns that my husband and I have had. I was very comforatbale with him and Stevie. They have a way or easing your nerves if you are concerned. This is my 2nd pregnancy and I would recommend him and Stevie to any pregnant woman in the area!

An amazing physician!

Posted on March 28th, 2012

Dr. Paoloni is an amazing doctor, I had issue with my second pregnancy and he wasvery proactive as well as attentive to any concerns that I had. I recommend him to everyone who is looking for an OBGYN.

Amazing Dr.

Posted on March 28th, 2011

I have only been seeing Dr. Paoloni for a fews weeks of my pregnancy but so far I'm very impressed. He really makes you feel comfortable and really takes the time with you during office visits. He is a very thorough dr and puts you at ease of any concerns. I have already refered friends and family!

Excellent Doctor

Posted on October 19th, 2010

He was attententive answered every question. I could type pages long about him overall he's an excellent doctor I would most definitely recommend him

Posted on September 12th, 2010

Dr.Paoloni is by far my FAVORITE doctor. He is so polite and courteous, i actually get excited to go see him! Him and his nurse Stevie treat you like a friend and not just another patient, 4 stars for both of them!!

Great Doctor!

Posted on July 3rd, 2009

I don't think that he is very gentle but he's so smart that you can almost ignore that. He was very quick to get procedures/tests done when he had a feeling that things weren't right. I would definitely recommend him! He is very nice and makes you feel like everything will be okay!

Great Doctor!

Posted on April 1st, 2009

Dr. Paoloni is great. He takes time to talk with you and never makes you feel rushed. He's young, so he knows the latest treatments and is very knowledgable.

Posted on October 23rd, 2017