Jul 15th, 2015

Don't go to him!!! Worst exp of my life!

Great Experience show details Great Experience
Mar 11th, 2013

Dr. Paoloni (and his nurse, Stevie) are phenomenal! From the beginning he let me know what to expect during each appointment. He was very proactive with tests and always made sure he addressed any concerns that my husband and I have had. I was very comforatbale with him and Stevie. They have a way or easing your nerves if you are concerned. This is my 2nd pregnancy and I would recommend him and Stevie to any pregnant woman in the area!

An amazing physician! show details An amazing physician!
Mar 28th, 2012

Dr. Paoloni is an amazing doctor, I had issue with my second pregnancy and he wasvery proactive as well as attentive to any concerns that I had. I recommend him to everyone who is looking for an OBGYN.

Amazing Dr. show details Amazing Dr.
Mar 28th, 2011

I have only been seeing Dr. Paoloni for a fews weeks of my pregnancy but so far I'm very impressed. He really makes you feel comfortable and really takes the time with you during office visits. He is a very thorough dr and puts you at ease of any concerns. I have already refered friends and family!

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Oct 19th, 2010

He was attententive answered every question. I could type pages long about him overall he's an excellent doctor I would most definitely recommend him

by candice bridgeman on Sep 12th, 2010

Dr.Paoloni is by far my FAVORITE doctor. He is so polite and courteous, i actually get excited to go see him! Him and his nurse Stevie treat you like a friend and not just another patient, 4 stars for both of them!!

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
Jul 3rd, 2009

I don't think that he is very gentle but he's so smart that you can almost ignore that. He was very quick to get procedures/tests done when he had a feeling that things weren't right. I would definitely recommend him! He is very nice and makes you feel like everything will be okay!

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
Apr 1st, 2009

Dr. Paoloni is great. He takes time to talk with you and never makes you feel rushed. He's young, so he knows the latest treatments and is very knowledgable.