A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Papp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Papp, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Papp graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Papp has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Ryan Papp MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher R. Papp practice?
- Dr. Christopher Papp has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Papp practices Ophthalmology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Walled Lake, MI and Toledo, OH.
See Livonia Ophthalmologists.