A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Papp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Papp, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Papp
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Papp Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Papp graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Papp has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher R Papp MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher R. Papp practice?
- Dr. Christopher Papp has 8 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Papp practices Ophthalmology near Walled Lake, MI.
Additional practice locations include: South Lyon, MI and Monroe, MI.
See Walled Lake Ophthalmologists.