A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Parks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parks
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Parks, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Parks graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Parks has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Scott Parks MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Christopher S. Parks practice?
- Dr. Christopher Parks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Parks practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Pulmonologists.