A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Parman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Parman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Parman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parman graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Parman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Fulton Hospital
- Northside Hospital Cherokee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Lee Parman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher L. Parman practice?
- Dr. Christopher Parman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Parman practices Family Medicine near Woodstock, GA.
See Woodstock Primary Care Doctors.