Learn more about Dr. Christopher Parman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Parman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parman
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Parman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Parman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parman graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Parman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Fulton Hospital
- Northside Hospital Cherokee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Lee Parman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher L. Parman practice?
- Dr. Christopher Parman has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Parman practices Family Medicine near Woodstock, GA.
See Woodstock Family Physicians.