Oct 29th, 2015

Been to this practice for over a year and yet to see an actual doctor, can only ever get an appointment with a nurse practitioner. Says you can get same day sick appointments on their automated answering system but that is not the case.

Oct 14th, 2012

Our family of 6 was with this practice for over 3 years, seeing primarily Dr. Parman and PA Clark. We are well insured and always pay our copays upon request. We had pretty much only positive experiences with the entire office, and I had begun to enjoy our visits, had even gotten to know the office staff a little over 3 years. With no prior warning or discussion or anything we got a letter of dismissal of our family from this practice, stating as reason our "norm" of "rudeness" would no longer be tolerated. My husband and I were dumfounded. I still am. All communications on this issue were via the office manager. We treated everyone we interacted with at Northside Family Practice with respect and appreciation. My kids had grown to really trust PA Clark as our primary care provider. Neither Dr. Parman nor Ms. Clark ever have had the common courtesy to speak with anyone in our family about this "norm" of "rudeness" they allege. I now realize we really were just a "number" to that office. For people who are called to serve and heal to treat our family with such disregard there are no words. I will mention that only once that I can remember did we see Dr. Mitchell. It was of course a positive experience. This is the first rating I have ever written online for any doctor.

Sep 21st, 2012

Love Dr Parman. He has been my doctor for 5 1/2 years. The staff at Northside Family Practice are awesome as well.

Sep 10th, 2012

I wouldn't change doctors for anything

Strong Work show details Strong Work
by HM1 (SW) Jerry A. Barnes, USN, RET on Dec 29th, 2010

I would not change my Dr for anything. I am ex military and I have worked in the Medical field for over 20 years. I know what it take to be a outstanding Physician and Dr. Parman means that criteria. Strong work Dr. Strong work.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by D. Lawrence on Jun 2nd, 2009