Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Please be aware  |  show details
by concerned patient on Oct 30th, 2014

Dr. Parman is not to be trusted. He is the most uncompassionate, inconsiderate, and uncaring doctor I have ever met in my life. I was falsely dismissed from his office after being treated for over a year with another doctor there. The other doctors were extremely compassionate and caring and they helped me with my physical and mental health issues along with went above and beyond to give me a hug when I was in need of one. After establishing myself as a patient for over a year I had to see dr. Parman and he belittled me, humiliated me, and was extremely unprofessional and rude. Most of their office staff were very nice except for a lady by the name of Diana and she was also highly unprofessional and belitteling. My trust with this doctor was crushed and my heart was broken for days. This doctor caused me to have severe emotional damage for days and baffled me because of what him and his nurse did to me. I have never in my life had a nurse belittle me by saying the things she said to me. I am still to this day confused, shocked, and heart broken over the situation that has come from this doctor and his nurse. Like I said before though, the other doctors there went above and beyond to help me in a severe time of need and dr. Parman brought my world crashing down around me because of the emotional damage he caused by his accusations. To this day I am still unclear of what caused this and to this day I still have not been told by the doctor himself what happened. Please be aware of this doctor and know that he is extremely judgemental. He did not even try to make an attempt to get to know me or my circumstances.

Oct 14th, 2012

Our family of 6 was with this practice for over 3 years, seeing primarily Dr. Parman and PA Clark. We are well insured and always pay our copays upon request. We had pretty much only positive experiences with the entire office, and I had begun to enjoy our visits, had even gotten to know the office staff a little over 3 years. With no prior warning or discussion or anything we got a letter of dismissal of our family from this practice, stating as reason our "norm" of "rudeness" would no longer be tolerated. My husband and I were dumfounded. I still am. All communications on this issue were via the office manager. We treated everyone we interacted with at Northside Family Practice with respect and appreciation. My kids had grown to really trust PA Clark as our primary care provider. Neither Dr. Parman nor Ms. Clark ever have had the common courtesy to speak with anyone in our family about this "norm" of "rudeness" they allege. I now realize we really were just a "number" to that office. For people who are called to serve and heal to treat our family with such disregard there are no words. I will mention that only once that I can remember did we see Dr. Mitchell. It was of course a positive experience. This is the first rating I have ever written online for any doctor.

Sep 21st, 2012

Love Dr Parman. He has been my doctor for 5 1/2 years. The staff at Northside Family Practice are awesome as well.

Sep 10th, 2012

I wouldn't change doctors for anything

|  Strong Work  |  show details
by HM1 (SW) Jerry A. Barnes, USN, RET on Dec 29th, 2010

I would not change my Dr for anything. I am ex military and I have worked in the Medical field for over 20 years. I know what it take to be a outstanding Physician and Dr. Parman means that criteria. Strong work Dr. Strong work.

|  Great doctor  |  show details