A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Parnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Parnell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parnell
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Parnell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Parnell, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parnell graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Parnell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Firelands Reg Med Ctr-Main Campus
- Firelands Regional Medical Center
- Firelands Regional Medical Center - South Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Edward Parnell DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Christopher E. Parnell practice?
- Dr. Christopher Parnell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Parnell practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Sandusky, OH.
See Sandusky Physiatrists.