A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Parnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Parnell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Parnell, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parnell graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Parnell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Firelands Reg Med Ctr-Main Campus
- Firelands Regional Medical Center
- Firelands Regional Medical Center - South Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Edward Parnell DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Christopher E. Parnell practice?
- Dr. Christopher Parnell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Parnell practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Sandusky, OH.
See Sandusky Physiatrists.