A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Parrish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parrish
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parrish Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Parrish, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Parrish graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Parrish has 2 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Paul Parrish MD is a male Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Christopher P. Parrish practice?
- Dr. Christopher Parrish has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Parrish practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Pediatricians.