A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Parrish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Parrish, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Parrish graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Parrish has 2 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Paul Parrish MD is a male Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Christopher P. Parrish practice?
- Dr. Christopher Parrish has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Parrish practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Pediatricians.