A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Parry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Parry is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Parry graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Parry has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Mease Countryside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher F Parry DO is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher F. Parry practice?
- Dr. Christopher Parry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Parry practices Urology near Pinellas Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Chestertown, MD.
See Pinellas Park Urologists.