A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Payne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Payne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Payne, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Bladder Disorders
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Payne graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Payne has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Payne accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher K. Payne practice?
Dr. Christopher Payne practices Urology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Urologists.