Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Payne
Dr. Christopher Payne, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stanford, CA, with another office in Palo Alto, CA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Payne is affiliated with Stanford Hospital & Clinics, Stanford Medical Center and Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford. Dr. Payne has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Payne has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...