Dr. Christopher Pearson MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 14th, 2016
Best gynecologist
He is the best gyno doctor, me and my husband wanted a baby and visited the doctor and from the very first visit he started the treatment and as follows I got pregnant and through Pregnancy to delivery he was very supporting and taken good care and he is the best.

November 24th, 2013

June 16th, 2012
In my opinion, Best doctor ever.
Dr. Pearson is with out a doubt the best doctor I have ever run into. He is caring compassionate, understanding of your symptoms, he is smart as a whip, and has an incredible insight into your personal needs. He obviously went to medical school because he cares about people and he carries that care around with him, he is personable and in my mind the best doctor I have ever met in my 50 years. Thank you Dr. Pearson for making me alive again.

April 28th, 2012
Dr. Pearson is the best.
You may search long an far, but Dr. Pearson is the best Gynecologist you can find. I have nothing but great and excellent things to say about him and will recommend him to every woman I know in this whole wide world.

January 25th, 2012
Compassionate
Dr. Pearson is a warm and compassionate doctor. He cares about his patients. His staff reflect this compassion as well. After my surgery, he came to see me each day- as a doctor should, but I felt like he was a friend coming to check up in on me.

August 19th, 2011
THE BEST
Love this Dr and his staff. Very patient, thorough answers, very knowledgeable.

May 20th, 2011
Dr. Pearson has been my OB/GYN for over 25 years! He is awesome, caring, and goes way over what's expected of him to make sure you get the care you deserve!His staff is courteous, and caring also!

August 2nd, 2010
Best doctor, best nursing staff, best office staff (William). I would pay full price, without insurance (and have) to see Dr. Pearson. Excellent

July 27th, 2009
Great Dr!
I have been a patient of Dr. Pearson for over 5 years and am happy with him. He is funny and kind. He delivered my first baby and was always reassuring. Sometimes during the visits he was a bit short but the man has a lot of patients and a small window. Regardless if it was something important he would hear me out plus his staff is great in getting to him. I have only high praise especially in the delivery. He really made me feel at ease and safe. Highly recommnended!

December 3rd, 2008
The Very Best
Pearson was our doctor for my son's delivery and in the entire period of the pregnancy, he guided us and took very good care. During delivery he was with us and was very patient (my son was a 10 days late) and gave us all the confidence we needed. Post Partum care is also good. On the whole, he is a very good professional doctor and a nice person. His staff is also courteous and helpful. Thanks to everyone of them.

June 9th, 2016