A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Pellegrino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Pellegrino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Pellegrino, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pellegrino graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Pellegrino has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula General Hospital
- Nanticoke Memorial Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher J Pellegrino MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Pellegrino practice?
- Dr. Christopher Pellegrino has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Pellegrino practices Plastic Surgery near Salisbury, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Seaford, DE and Georgetown, DE.
See Salisbury Surgeons.