A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Pendola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Pendola is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Pendola, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pendola graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pendola has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Holston Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Pendola MD is a male Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Pendola practice?
- Dr. Christopher Pendola has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Pendola practices Neurology near Kingsport, TN.
See Kingsport Neurologists.