A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Pensinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pensinger
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pensinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Pensinger, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pensinger graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Pensinger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Northland Regional Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Jay Pensinger MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Pensinger practice?
- Dr. Christopher Pensinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Pensinger practices Family Medicine near Elk River, MN.
See Elk River Primary Care Doctors.