A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Pensinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Pensinger, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pensinger graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Pensinger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Northland Regional Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pensinger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Pensinger practice?
Dr. Christopher Pensinger practices Family Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Elk River, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, MN and Rogers, MN.
See Elk River Family Physicians and Elk River Critical Care Practitioners.