A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Pensinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Pensinger is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pensinger
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pensinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Pensinger, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pensinger graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Pensinger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Northland Regional Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Jay Pensinger MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Pensinger practice?
- Dr. Christopher Pensinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Pensinger practices Family Medicine near Elk River, MN.
See Elk River Family Physicians.