Dr. Christopher Pepin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Pepin?

January 11th, 2017

Confidence in this Doctor

This Doctor is a great communicator and took the time to educate me with the facts. Not feeling well on my arrival - once I met Dr Chris Pepin - I immediately felt relived and confident that I could trust this knowledgeable Doctor. The entire staff at Polyclinic was efficient - CT Scan/blood test 2 meetings with Doctor all within 2 hours. It was very good experience and I was immediately on the way to recovery.

September 17th, 2015

Not good primary care physician

I went to him because he was voted one of the best Primary Care Physicians in Seattle Magazine or Seattle Met magazine. Obviously those rankings are just for entertainment not really worth heeding to. He gave incorrect treatment on two occasions. Prescribed antibiotics for a case of bronchitis when conventional wisdom is to not prescribe antibiotics as cold is caused by virus. I was not asking for any medications. I just wanted to find out if it was anything serious since there was blood in phlegm. Does not listen or spend time with patients.

October 17th, 2014

Best of the Best

Brilliant, amazingly kind and funny. Perfect primary care Dr.

October 7th, 2014

anything to get more money out of you

This place will try to get money out of you by unnecessary procedures, vaccines and anything else to the point that the Insurance companies refuse to pay and you will end up paying for worthless stuff full price. You will end up paying for their shiny building. Avoid him and his place of business any way you can.

September 24th, 2014

The best!

December 23rd, 2013

He is an absolutely fabulous doctor, I have been his patient for 4 years now, in that time I have had an emergency scare and he was able to handle it and get me treated with excellent care. He also recommends great specialists as needed. He has a great bedside manner and is great at explaining medicine without using jargon. I am very glad he is my doctor.

August 19th, 2013

Unfortunate

Dr. Pepin does in fact have a nice bedside manner - I was hoping for some medical care to go along with it. And --dealing with his office staff is just plain difficult. I realize that my bar is set high, having come from Dr. Harris' office - who was the best doctor one could ask for. But, in my first appointment with Dr. Pepin he told me that he had promised Dr. Harris that he was going to take better care of Dr. Harris' patients than even his own patients. If I was getting better care than his own patients, they are truly getting sub-standard care. I was just told by his staff that Dr. Pepin would not interpret a pro-time blood result for me - telling me that my only option is to go through the anti-coagulation clinic. Right now my blood is way too thin, I have no idea what to do with my medicine and my primary care physician has refused to advise me as to my prescription (through his staff of course...) This was after waiting for 3 days to get a return phone call. The day my doctor will not treat my medical condition is the day I know he is not my doctor.

September 30th, 2012