A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Perrie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Perrie graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Perrie has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Perrie DDS and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Perrie practice?
- Dr. Christopher Perrie has 9 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Perrie practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Surgery near Lansdale, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Gainesville, VA.
See Lansdale Surgeons.