A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Perrie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perrie
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perrie Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Perrie graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Perrie has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Perrie DDS and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Perrie practice?
- Dr. Christopher Perrie has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Perrie practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Surgery near Lansdale, PA.
See Lansdale Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and Lansdale Surgeons.