A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Pezzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Pezzi, Surgical Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Pezzi, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Cancer surgery
- Thyroid and parathyroid surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Pezzi graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pezzi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher M Pezzi MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Pezzi practice?
- Dr. Christopher Pezzi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Pezzi practices Surgery and Surgical Oncology near Abington, PA.
See Abington Surgeons.