A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Pham, neurosurgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Weight Loss
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from Des Moines University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pham has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Larkin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Joseph Pham DO is a male Neurosurgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Pham practice?
- Dr. Christopher Pham has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Pham practices Neurological Surgery near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL and South Miami, FL.
See Naples Neurological Surgeons.