A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Pham, neurosurgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Degenerative Spine
- Gamma Knife Surgery Stereotactic Radiosurgery
- General Practice
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Pain Management
- Spinal Deformity
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from Des Moines University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Pham has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Larkin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Joseph Pham DO is a male Neurosurgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Pham practice?
- Dr. Christopher Pham has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Pham practices Neurological Surgery near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Naples Surgeons.