Dr. Christopher Pham DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 2nd, 2014
This was the weirdest and most bazaar doctor`s office visit that I have ever experienced. The scheduling was difficult . At one point I was told I didn`t need an appointment and I could just walk into the office, but I insisted on an appointment. They did not want me to fill out new patient forms in advance. 2 days later when I showed up for my appointment, the entire 5 minute visit was a circus. Neither office person knew what to do, they had me sign in and I had to tell them I was a new patient. In the 5 minutes I was there, they asked me my name 5 times, at one point one of them asked my wife if she was the patient( keep in mind I have a male name). Then they asked numerous pointless questions. At this point I was getting the idea they had no idea who I was and that I didn't have an appointment. Just when I thought things could not be stranger....someone came out of the backroom which I assume it was the actual doctor and started asking questions, such as how did you make your appointment, why are you here, etc. At that point, I decided I did not anyone in this office touching me, so I told them I was going to find another doctor and left. I have never seen such an unorganized office. My only suggestion to the doctor is he needs to have a better handle on how this poor customer service is reflecting on his business and my suggestion to future patients, you may want to rethink whether you really want this doctor working on your back.

January 8th, 2012
Indeed Dr. Pham is the best.
Indeed, I agree that Dr. Pham is the best.

April 26th, 2011
DR PHAM IS THE BEST DR I HAVE TO DO SURGERY ON ME. HE TOOK THE TIME TO TALK TO ME, LET ME KNOW WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN, AND WHAT TO EXPECT. I WISH I COULD FIND HIM NOW. ANYONE KNOW HIS PHONE NUMBER NOW?