A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Phelps:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Phelps, Orthopedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Orthopedics
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Phelps graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Phelps has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Methodist Stone Oak Hospital
- Methodist Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Ian Phelps MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher I. Phelps practice?
- Dr. Christopher Phelps has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Phelps practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: New Braunfels, TX and Houston, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons, San Antonio Orthopedic Surgeons, and San Antonio Sports Medicine Doctors.