Dr. Christopher Pickens Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Pickens?

Dr. Pickens is GREAT!!!

Posted on August 10th, 2012

Dr. Pickens delivered all 3 of my children, and performed surgery on me later. He is the most caring and professional doctor that I have ever seen. He actually came in and delivered my last child while he was on vacation. I really appreciate everything he has done, and I would recommend him highly.

Posted on February 16th, 2012

I have been using this office for years, have seen most all of the doctors in this pratice. I have to admit my experience with Dr.Pickens have not been plesant. I do not feel he takes the time I would like to explain what is going on, Nor do I feel that he has much compassion when things go wrong. While it is possible I met him under not so great situations I feel Dr.Pickens left something to be desired!

Sets the standards for other OBGYNs!

Posted on September 22nd, 2011

I have been under the care of many different physicians in this office, and while I have been satisfied with them all, Dr. Pickens has set the standards across the board for others in his specialty! I have been under his care since 2003, and I put all of my trust in his expertise and I know that he has my best interest at heart in any option he offers me for my care. I couldn't imagine going to another physician or nurse! He and Rhonda have been my rock through challenging and frightening times when other teams may have not had the bedside manner to be as compassionate and able to coach me through! I am so thankful for them and highly recommend them for any womens health needs! He has delivered one of my children, and also takes care of my health now. Thank you Dr Pickens and Nurse Rhonda! You two are priceless to me!!

Posted on July 3rd, 2011

Dr. Pickens delivered my daughter and was the most wonderful, caring physician that I have ever had. He is so kind and compassionate and really takes the time to listen to any concerns that his patients have. He gives patients time to ask questions and answers them completely and at a level that they can understand. He is by far the best physician that I have ever been a patient of and I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Dr. Pickens is so caring

Posted on January 28th, 2009

Dr. Pickens delivered my daughter vaginally and I was so upset at first because I had my heart set on another doctor delivering my daughter. Once Dr. Pickens took over, he was so caring and funny. He had to cut the cord very quick because my daughter had swallowed amniotic fluid and I was very impressed with how quickly and safely he did this. After I gave birth I was going through a hard time and when he came to check on me, he talked to me on a personal level, which I appreciated and still do. At the office visit, he remembered me being upset about some things after giving birth and told me I looked a lot happier or something along those lines, so that showed me that he really does care about his patients. He is so wonderful!!!

Posted on June 6th, 2014