A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Pierpont:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pierpont
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pierpont Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Pierpont, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pierpont graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Pierpont has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher E Pierpont MD is a male Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher E. Pierpont practice?
- Dr. Christopher Pierpont has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Pierpont practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Radiologists.