A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Pinderski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Pinderski, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinderski graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Pinderski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Ray Pinderski MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher R. Pinderski practice?
- Dr. Christopher Pinderski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Pinderski practices Emergency Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Poplar Bluff, MO.
See Saint Louis Emergency Physicians.