Dr. Christopher Pitcock Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Pitcock?

Posted on May 31st, 2016

GREAT doctor! So easy to talk to and he listens!

Posted on July 10th, 2015

WENT TO FOR 25 YRS NOT SURE WHY HE QUITE SEEING ME. HE IS THE ONLY DOCTOR I REALLY TRUSTED!!!!! WOULD LOVE TO BE A PATIENT AGAIN!!!!! OFFICE SAID HE ISN'T SEEING NEW PATIENTS!!! NEED A DOCTOR RIGHT AWAY BAD HEALTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephanie K

Posted on December 19th, 2011

Dr.Pitcock and his staff are very personable and friendly. I have been through lots of doctors and I tell all my friends and family about their practice. You may have to wait for a bit but to me the time they take with you is worth the wait. Afterall if you expect them to answer ?'s for you wouldn't you expect them to give the same attention to all their patients? They can't be fast and give that kind of service to their patients. If you don't have a doctor and you like a doctor to take time with you and answer your ?'s no doubt about it this is the doctor for you.

great visit

Posted on November 20th, 2011

I would highly recemend Dr. Pitcock. He you feel at ease during your visit.

Posted on September 19th, 2011

I tried to make a new patient appointment because I was not satisifed with my current Dr's treatment. Kept me on the phone for 25 min constantly putting me on hold. I had already explained I had a back issue. Then after 25 minutes they tell me they don't take patients that are already on narcotics. Why not ask that first.

The front desk staff should be fired immediately

Posted on May 24th, 2011

Not every patient wrote his/her experience on the web, I believe. If they did and made doctors aware of that, the front desk staff would have been fired long time ago. I made an appointment to do annual physical exam and the office put the appointment in the afternoon. I called the office the day before to ask if I could have the blood drawn in the morning because I should not eat any food before. A lady said no problem at all.Next morning, when I came to the office, the front desk staff told me absolutely no way and she did not care who told me so. I insisted to talk to the lady who picked up my phone, she then yelled me and slammed and closed the front desk window.

hey! he is the best doctor ever! THATS RITE!

Posted on September 13th, 2009

if u need a dr.. ik were u can find 1.. he is the best doctor i have had this doctor since i was in diapers! u shold really go to him!

Excellent Dr

Posted on October 17th, 2008

Dr. Pitcock is an excellent Dr. He is always attentive and professional. I'd never dream of chaning Drs.

Posted on October 4th, 2017