Dr. Christopher Poggi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Poggi?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 30th, 2015

Don't bother. He's only in it for money!!!

I tried to get an appointment for my daughter for piriformis syndrome and sciatica. The receptionist was only worried if we had insurance which we do. Then she said they couldn't accept our insurance, so I said we would just pay cash due to its hard to get an acupuncturist around our area. Well then the receptionist wouldn't give me a cash price and she said that she talked to Dr Poggi about this and he said No He couldn't treat my daughter !!! I wouldn't recommend him To anyone. His staff is very rude and they act like they really don't care if you're in Pain or not. To them it's all about money. Then they wanted my daughter to Change ALL of her medical records. We just need the acupuncture. She has a medical Dr. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone!!!!

January 7th, 2012