Dr. Christopher Pollock MD Patient Reviews

2.7

May 26th, 2015
Dont go there.
My husband was in pain for 1 full month. He felt that the Doctor was very rough so much that he turn black and blue on his stomack and all of his private parts. He could hardly sit down for over 3 to 4 weeks. He is never going back to that team ever again. He never saw my husband after the surgery, he was in extreme pain for weeks where they blew the balloon. Really bad experience. Going somewhere else. Even family practicioner couldn't believe how he looked after surgery and he was never give anything for pain. The worse is that he has more burning pain now in his calf than before. Beware.

June 26th, 2012
He collapsed my lung during
Had routine port surgery, he never introduced himself. Nurse was drinking a soda IN the operating room! Told the nurses IMMEDIATELY following surgery I was having trouble breathing and upper back pain, they told me it was normal and sent me out the door. Called premiere surgical approx. 6 times telling them I was having shortness of breath, told each time this was normal! Called Dr.Pollock's personal nurse, she checked with him he said if was not getting worse it would "probably" resolve itself. Then a surgeon friend told me this is NOT normal, you call and DEMAND a chest x-ray. I did and found after complaining for SIX days yes my lung was collapsed and I was down to 60% oxygen and in unnecessary pain, lost 10-12 pounds and result was I went into chemotherapy with a weakened body! I understand mistakes happen during surgery but I was VERY verbal to them after my surgery I was having back pain and shortness of breath for DAYS and each time I was told this was normal. I also had to PAY extra for this mistake. I had an additional surgery (chest tube insertion) to re-inflate my lung. Horrible experience, horrible follow up. Why not do a simple diagnostic and put an Oxymeter on my finger to measure my oxygen saturation in the blood, it takes all of five seconds. This routine procedure was anything but routine for me! Staff at the Papermill location were extremely unprofessional, they were talking about inappropriate personal things before operating room and in the OR.

February 24th, 2012
AAA Surgery
Diagnosed and corrected an aortic aneurysm quicky with great results. An excellent physician who I would trust with any future vascular issues.

August 5th, 2011
Very pleased with this doctor.

November 6th, 2010
Would let him be my doctor anytime
I've been having blood vessel problems and cramps for some time now. My doctor sent me to him to see if I needed blood vessel surgery. He found a clot in one of my leg arteries and did a bypass on my leg. My cramps are gone and I only had to be in the hospital 2 days. He is the most caring physician I have met in a long time and I wish more doctors would learn from him. I hope I don't need him again but would let him be my doctor anyday. Thank you so much Dr. Pollock!

November 30th, 2009
Very bad breast cancer operation.I would not trust him to hem my pants.
He performed a botched breast biopsy which was inaccurate and read benign, He then performed a lumpectomy and not only was it positive, he did not get a clear margin (meaning he did not get all of the surrounding cancer). His surgical performance was so poor that I had to wait seven weeks to be re-operated on because of the massive bruising. I then had to also have lymph nodes removed. He did not care and was quite arrogant about the whole situation.PLEASE avoid him.