A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Poor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Poor
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Poor Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Poor graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Poor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Murray-Calloway County Hospital
- Henry County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Lee Poor MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher L. Poor practice?
- Dr. Christopher Poor has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Poor practices Family Medicine near Murray, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Paris, TN and Hopkinsville, KY.
See Murray Family Physicians.