A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Poor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Poor is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Poor
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Poor Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Poor graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Poor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Murray-Calloway County Hospital
- Henry County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Lee Poor MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher L. Poor practice?
- Dr. Christopher Poor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Poor practices Family Medicine near Murray, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Paris, TN.
See Murray Primary Care Doctors.