A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Porter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Porter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Porter
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Porter Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Porter graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Porter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Michael Porter DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Porter practice?
- Dr. Christopher Porter has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Porter practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Family Physicians.