A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Porter graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Porter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Porter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Porter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Porter practice?
Dr. Christopher Porter practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, PA and Lititz, PA.
See Lancaster Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Kristopher Porter, Dr. Kip Porter, Dr. Chris Porter, Dr. Kris Porter