A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Posey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Posey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Posey graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Posey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Genesis Medical Center, Illini Campus
- Genesis Medical Center - West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Michael Posey DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Posey practice?
- Dr. Christopher Posey has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Posey practices Emergency Medicine near Davenport, IA.
See Davenport Emergency Physicians.