inactive

• Good
  • Bad

December 3rd, 2011
Amazing doctor
Coming from a medical professional background, I have met lots andlots of doctors. Dr. Powers is thus far the ONLY doctor I wholeheartedly recommend to my closest friends and family. He delivered both of my sons, and has been our OB GYN since his Texas Tech days. He is thoughtful, caring, concerned, patient, funny, and absolutely the best doctor in every sense I have ever met. If you are having trouble deciding on a doctor, just make one appointment to see what an amazing professional Dr. Powers is. We love you!

December 3rd, 2011
The Best!
Dr Powers is caring,compassionate, and knowledgeable. He not only worked to help me when I was having severe problems, he even worked with another physician to change my life. He's not above personally calling patients in the evening to answer questions and he doesn't do procedures just to make a buck. He looks at the options that are the best for the patient. Dr Powers also shows a compassion for his patients that is often lacking now a days. I'm so grateful to have him as my GYN.

October 14th, 2011
Best OB in El Paso
Dr. Powers is the best OB in El Paso. He is caring, kind and never makes you feel like he is rushing you. He is great during labor and delivery. His staff is awesome, too!

May 7th, 2011
Great experience
I was referred by The Pregnancy Help Center, I was scared andsurprised about my pregnancy, with no family in town and cluelessabout good doctors, so I went, hoping the best, and right away i feltsafe, in good hands. Dr. Powers explained to me every little detail,answered all my questions and took excellent care of us, my baby and me. The staff was always very nice to me, very friendly and kind.I want to thank all in Dr. Powers office for making my pregnancy abeautiful experience. May God bless you all.

March 8th, 2010
He saved my life
I was transferred to Dr. Powers by Dr. Carmen Escandon (another excellent doctor).Dr. Powers literally saved my life, I arrived to his office (without knowing) having a severe case of anemia (7 out of 12.7 that should be) almost having half of the blood I should, this as result of a fibroid.None of this conditions I was aware of, I just knew that I was bleeding to death and felt so bad too much pain, chills, high temperature, low blood pressure, no energy and uncontrolable pain.He performed a quick test of blood at his office (he has the equipment at his location) sent me immediately to ER for evaluation and blood transfusion, after this, he found out about the root cause: fibroide, 2 days later they performed another procedure called "Uterine Fibroid Embolization (UFE)" to shrink the fibroid and keep my uterus in good condition.If he would not have been able to find the root cause, I could have been dead by now, because I was bleeding constantly for 4 months and the next step without being treated would have been a heart attack or a stroke.He is the most honest, profesional, responsible doctor I ever met, highly recomendable.THANK YOU DR POWERS for saving my life!!!

April 9th, 2017