A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Prater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Prater, Family Practitioner, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Prater, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prater graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Prater has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Erlanger Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher D Prater MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Prater practice?
- Dr. Christopher Prater has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Prater practices Family Medicine near Chattanooga, TN.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT.
See Chattanooga Primary Care Doctors.