Dr. Christopher Price MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 1st, 2016
I have seen Rebecca in Dr. Price's office on several occasions. She is very thorough and treats her patient as if you were her only patient. I have recommended her to everyone I speak to and I appreciate her wonderful bedside manner.

August 14th, 2013
Look elswhere
Where do I start? I've finally gotten fed up with Doctor Price. Granted he's a nice guy, but that doesn't equate to good doctoring. I've been going to Price for some 4 years now. I have Asperger's so change is not comfortable for me no matter how bad the situation is. That's why I haven't changed doctors. By the way when I was diagnosed as an adult by a professional in the field, the good doctor promptly dismissed it. I asked him why? He said "people with Asperger's don't have jobs. Seriously! Tell that to all the people on the spectrum in the computer field and sciences, or Temple Grandin, animal sciences professor at Colorado State University. One rule of thumb Price seems to forget is, don't overlook the obvious in troubleshooting. He always discounts the patients symptoms like they're making it up. Case in point my final straw! I had my hair professionally dyed a week ago. That night my scalp was burned. Two days later I went to the emergency room because my head and neck swelled up. The hospital put me on antibiotics, and prednisone. After a few days on the prednisone I started getting side effects like hip pain and back pain. I looked it up and it's a side effect of the drug in some people. I called the doctor's office and they said I should stop using it. Two days after that I could barely get out of bed because my hips were hurting me. I called the office again and the nurse practitioner asked if I fell or something and totally discounted what I was saying. I've finally given up on them. I'm going to look for another doctor. If you want a friendly conversation and don't have anything wrong with you go to Price. If you want a good doctor find someone else.

July 26th, 2012
old school doctor, a rare find!
Dr. Price is a rare find. He is compassionate and caring. His bedside manner reminds me of the old days when doctors actually cared about their patients. He listens and takes his time. You do not feel like you are on the assembly line. He is knowledgeable and accurate. His staff is professional. I am grateful I found him.

July 18th, 2012
I have been a patient of Dr. Price for almost a year now. Very easy to talk to. I Have a lot of Biology and human anatomy classes in college right now and Dr. Price is always willing to listen to my 2 cents on what I think my ailment is. He and his PA have diagnosed and taken care of every issue I have had thus far. Nice guy, great doc.

September 25th, 2011
Mr. Jay
Dr. Price has a very likable personality and attitude. I feel that he treats my worries with genuine concern, and that he gives my questions actual thought. He is also very respectful and compassionate.

December 29th, 2009
Couldn't have another doctor
I couldn't imagine having another doctor. He is caring, respectful, and takes the time with you most doctor's don't. Never dismisive of concerns.