Family Practitioner
5301 F St
Ste 112
Sacramento, CA 95819
916-868-6300
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Look elswhere  |  show details
by R.C. on Aug 14th, 2013

Where do I start? I've finally gotten fed up with Doctor Price. Granted he's a nice guy, but that doesn't equate to good doctoring. I've been going to Price for some 4 years now. I have Asperger's so change is not comfortable for me no matter how bad the situation is. That's why I haven't changed doctors. By the way when I was diagnosed as an adult by a professional in the field, the good doctor promptly dismissed it. I asked him why? He said "people with Asperger's don't have jobs. Seriously! Tell that to all the people on the spectrum in the computer field and sciences, or Temple Grandin, animal sciences professor at Colorado State University. One rule of thumb Price seems to forget is, don't overlook the obvious in troubleshooting. He always discounts the patients symptoms like they're making it up. Case in point my final straw! I had my hair professionally dyed a week ago. That night my scalp was burned. Two days later I went to the emergency room because my head and neck swelled up. The hospital put me on antibiotics, and prednisone. After a few days on the prednisone I started getting side effects like hip pain and back pain. I looked it up and it's a side effect of the drug in some people. I called the doctor's office and they said I should stop using it. Two days after that I could barely get out of bed because my hips were hurting me. I called the office again and the nurse practitioner asked if I fell or something and totally discounted what I was saying. I've finally given up on them. I'm going to look for another doctor. If you want a friendly conversation and don't have anything wrong with you go to Price. If you want a good doctor find someone else.

|  old school doctor, a rare find!  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2012

Dr. Price is a rare find. He is compassionate and caring. His bedside manner reminds me of the old days when doctors actually cared about their patients. He listens and takes his time. You do not feel like you are on the assembly line. He is knowledgeable and accurate. His staff is professional. I am grateful I found him.

Jul 18th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Price for almost a year now. Very easy to talk to. I Have a lot of Biology and human anatomy classes in college right now and Dr. Price is always willing to listen to my 2 cents on what I think my ailment is. He and his PA have diagnosed and taken care of every issue I have had thus far. Nice guy, great doc.

|  Mr. Jay  |  show details
Sep 25th, 2011

Dr. Price has a very likable personality and attitude. I feel that he treats my worries with genuine concern, and that he gives my questions actual thought. He is also very respectful and compassionate.

|  Couldn't have another doctor  |  show details
by Ande R on Dec 29th, 2009

I couldn't imagine having another doctor. He is caring, respectful, and takes the time with you most doctor's don't. Never dismisive of concerns.

by Sacto12 on Apr 20th, 2009 on yahoo.com

We have been seeing Dr. Price for several years. He is great and fully explains things to his patients. I was shocked to see some criticism of Erica, his assistant. She is wonderful and takes care of business quickly and effectively.

by Normaleverydayperson on Mar 5th, 2009 on yahoo.com

Dr. Price is great. He communicates very well; and cares. He needs to increase his staff or replace some. Good luck getting Erica his primary assistant to call you back. You can tell by her phone message, Line #4 that she won't call you back in 24 hours if ever return your call.|She does not even change the message if she is on vacation. When ever you hear "please don't call me back when I don't return your call" you know something is wrong.

Jan 27th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Price has been my primary care physician for quite some time. I have never known a doctor so understanding to a patient. I am one of those "hard-to-treat" patients and yet, he puts up with my hypochondria tendencies and makes me feel more at ease. You

Jan 27th, 2008 on yahoo.com

As a new patient of Dr. Christopher Price, I have been truly impressed by his thoughtfulness, caring and knowledge. Dr. Price has gone the extra mile even on his off-duty schedule. He will go out of his way to call to follow up with me when I am sick to m

Aug 17th, 2005 on yahoo.com

Dr Price CARES: As my newborn daughter wailed during one of our first visits, I looked to Dr Price for help. DId I need a pacifier? Was she sick? Would we get through this? He extended his arms and said "Remember, these are pacifiers too." His caring mann