Dr. Christopher Prichard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Prichard?

Home Allergies

Home Allergies

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Prichard?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 19th, 2016

The BEST

I wish I could give him a 10 star review on bedside manner and spends time with me. BEST doctor I have ever seen in my life time.

December 30th, 2015

Super bedside manners and listens to your concerns. He was super with my daughter for her tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy and follow up post op. Would recommend him to anyone.

July 10th, 2013

Exceptional and Kind Doctor

I echo the sentiments of the reviewer below, as I cannot say enough nice things about Dr. Prichard. He was not only professional and handled my son's surgery with expertise and skill, he had a great bedside manner. He was genuinely concerned about my son's well being, and that to me, is priceless. My son remembers his kindness to this day. My son had extremely large tonsils and adenoids that had to be removed. During the surgery, complications arose because my son had a large blood vessel where the incision was. It took awhile for the bleeding to subside, but Dr. Prichard described the surgery and the complications in terms that I could understand. He also stayed to make sure that my son awoke from anesthesia, and we were able to reach him late that night when my son began vomiting. Dr. Prichard was there first thing in the morning to check on my son. Several follow-up appointments later, my son was released to participate in all activities. Throughout the process, Dr. Prichard was patient and friendly. He genuinely seems to care about his patients, and his demeanor definitely put me at ease.

June 5th, 2013

Great Doctor

Dr. Prichard is an exceptional doctor- I cannot say enough kind words about him. From the moment he enters the room, his friendly disposition immediately puts you at ease. He is very thorough in his examinations, explanations and always makes time for all my questions, while never making the appointment feel rushed. He is truly the best! I first saw him a year and a half ago, after my previous doctor retired. For several years, I had been watching a nodule on my neck grow and refused to deal with the possibilities of what it could be. As a mother of two young children, you never want to entertain the thought that something could be wrong, so I just went on with my life. Four years earlier, when the nodule was originally found, it was biopsied and the results showed no reason for concern, so I never looked back. However, I was sick a lot from then on. Always catching something from somewhere and doctor visits had become more and more frequent. It seemed that I had no immunity against any germ. During my first appointment, Dr. Prichard asked about the nodule. I didn't want to talk about it, but he forced me to and it was decided that the nodule would come out because of where it was (thyroid) and because it was beginning to obstruct my breathing at certain times. Over the next few months, Dr. Prichard explained the procedure, risks, what to expect, and after care, as well as answering all of our questions. He put my mind at ease and I was not worried at all. Surgery day came and all went as planned. Dr. Prichard checked on me that evening to make sure I was okay and before I knew it I was home. Due to the size of the nodule removed, another biopsy was preformed to examine the entire mass and cancer cells were found. Throughout this time, I had become accustomed to talking with Dr. Prichard himself on the phone, so I was not shocked when I heard his voice when I answered. He walked me through the biopsy results. Hearing the word, “cancer” is never a pleasant experience and I was terrified that day. Throughout the rest of the call, Dr. Prichard’s only concern was that I was okay upon receiving the news. From there on, he was great. He explained what the next steps were and we moved on to the second surgery. He checked on me each day and even the nurses at the hospital said I was in the best hands! Dr. Prichard and the team of nurses at the Tanglewilde office were fantastic during follow up visits and couldn’t have been more helpful or professional during my recovery period. There was not one thing that I would change. It has been a little over a year, and I am cancer free and feel great. Dr. Prichard not only treats me, but my entire family. He is a phenomenal doctor who genuinely cares about the patient, and that makes all the difference!

March 30th, 2010

Very professional; easy to talk to. Seems caring and not just for the paycheck!

September 18th, 2017