Dr. Christopher Prior Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Prior?

Terrible Doctor; more interested in changing my prescription than dealing with the problem

Posted on July 22nd, 2013

Not much to say. Went in for a sinus infection (out of town visit). Had current asthma prescriptions. He wanted me to change prescriptions, despite the fact that I repeatedly told him that I had been on the meds for a few years and thought they were working. He seemed perturbed. I did get some antibiotics. I guess he is more interested in getting kickbacks from pharma companies than listening to his patients. Do yourself a favor and avoid this guy.

Super Doc

Posted on January 6th, 2011

Reminds me of my Dad, another great military physician. I really feel as though he cares and wants me to get well every time I see him

Posted on December 27th, 2015