A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Provenzano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Provenzano, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Provenzano graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Provenzano has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Provenzano MD is a male Nephrologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Provenzano practice?
- Dr. Christopher Provenzano has 6 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Provenzano practices Nephrology near Grosse Pointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI and Warren, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Nephrologists.