A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Provenzano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Provenzano, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Provenzano graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Provenzano has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Provenzano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 23 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher Provenzano practice?
Dr. Christopher Provenzano practices Nephrology near Grosse Pointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI and Warren, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Nephrologists.