Surgeons

3009 N Ballas Rd
Ste 132A
Saint Louis, MO 63131
314-995-6999
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great Personal Care  |  show details
by Sue Greer on May 3rd, 2014

My husband was in the hospital for three and a half months in 2010, he had an Intestinal blockage among other complications. Dr. Pruett performed surgery on hin and then had to do two more surgeries, because of the extent of my husband's condition. I was kept informed by Dr. Pruett of everything that was going on each day, he visited my husband at all hours of the day and night because of the critical condition. The doctor's kindness, skill and bedside manner was more than I could have ever expected. He came in on Christmas Day just to remove a tube from my husband's throat simply because it was the "right thing to do". He easily could have left it in until the next day but he chose to give my husband the relief he needed even at the cost of leaving his family to come to the hospital. I can never thank him or his father enough for what they have meant to our family since my husband became sick.

|  Great Doctor, Great surgery  |  show details
by Ashley Colvis on May 10th, 2013

I came in for my first appointment in pain, and was able to schedule my first surgery with in 5 days. I was scared but Dr. Pruett assured me everything was fine, I had surgery and after the procedure I was feeling great. He is a great doctor and if you have a choice on who to go to, pick him, The best thing about this practice is everyone is so friendly. A nice doctor is hard to find. You know within the first 5min. that he actually cares about his patients.

|  Excellence  |  show details
Oct 17th, 2012

Dr. Pruett operated on my arm to remove a cist. I experienced no pain or discomfort at all after the operation. There was no need for any type of pain meds, not even tylenol or ibuprofen. The only area that I experienced any discomfort from was where they inserted the IV. My wound healed in a matter of 3 weeks with no scar. He is an amazing surgeon.

|  An Amazing General Surgeon, will refer everyone to him  |  show details
Jul 23rd, 2012

This physician is caring, kind, and compassionate. He takes time with you, explains everything. He is a very skilled surgeon and does many surgeries this is why he is so skilled. I am a nurse and picky about doctors. I will be referring this physician to all my friends and family. I would even feel comfortable with him working on my children. He is a five star doctor of which I feel this is hard to come by.

|  Great Guy, very happy with skill and bedside manner  |  show details
Jul 8th, 2012

Ive had 2 different surgeries with Dr. Pruitt and my experience both times were very positive, I feel he spent plenty of time with me on each visit, he went out of his way to answer questions and concerns, and kept my informed personally after the procedures. Call in questions to him and his staff we're answered very quickly, I would recommend him to anyone!

|  show details
Mar 2nd, 2012

Dr. Christopher Pruett has been such an understanding and compassionate Dr... He listens to my needs and complaints and adrresses them with knowledge and is determined to get me to my optimal health. He was always quick to call me back when he was on call and worked me through my post-op discomfort. The staff is very sweet and friendly. I would highly recommend Dr. Pruett to my closest friends and family! And thats saying alot since I used to be in Nursing myself! Two thumbs up from this girl!

|  Rush Surgery  |  show details
Nov 21st, 2011

I went in to the ER with a Gall Bladder Attach, Dr Pruett met with me and was very personal and calmed me down. He did everything he said he would do and more. Great experiene

|  A Great Doctor And A Great Person  |  show details
Sep 5th, 2011

I can't say enough of Dr. Pruett. What a great surgeon. During my stay in the hospital he was a great person to talk to when I needed advice. Even during office visits he was always caring and professional. Would suggest him to any patient.

|  Repeat patient for this surgeon....  |  show details
Jun 21st, 2011

I went to see this surgeon a few years ago and had my gall bladder removed. Although, one of his surgeries took took longer than expected and I was the last patient of the day, they offered me a chance to return and be first for the next morning, but I was already ready and I went ahead. Now, I have a hernia that needs fixed and I am going to try him again. Now as far as the hospital I was at, the nursing staff was lazy, so I am going to the other hospital, not going down that road again.

|  show details
Apr 6th, 2011

An excellent doctor who is easy to talk with and reassuring prior to surgery. His "bedside manner" is excellent and he worked me into his already busy schedule. Several years ago Dr. Pruett operated on my wife and I made certain to ask for him when I needed surgery. He is great.

|  Skilled but not too much on personal skills  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2010

Technically skilled and I feel great about his surgery on me. However, he was abrupt and rushed in office visits, especially follow up visit. Forgot to discharge me until late afternoon after multiple calls to exchange - did not follow up after surgery in person.