Dr. Christopher Prusinski DO Patient Reviews

3.3

February 25th, 2017
I found Dr. Prusinski to be very compassionate and concerned about my welfare. The staff is very friendly and they do everything they can to make you feel comfortable.

February 1st, 2017
Best neurologist
I have been a patient of Dr Prusinski since 2005. I have several medical issues from diabetes to Parkinson's. Dr Prusinski is been my neurologist and he is the most caring, experience doctor of all the doctors I see. He takes the necessary time to explain all of the options of my treatment. He has helped me to improve my daily living. I am forever grateful to Dr Prusinski.

November 17th, 2016
the office staff was horrible to me. thie

August 13th, 2016
Dr. Prusinski is an outstanding Doctor, and I highly recommend him to everyone.

August 21st, 2015
condescending, unwilling to answer questions with legitimate answers. bordeline molestation
I gave Dr Prusinski a packet of 3 years worth of medical history. ALL the information i had regarding my case. He started removing papers out of it and telling me the board certified tests were invalid and that he wanted to run his own. he had 12 or so mri's at his fingertips and he didnt look at them. i felt extremely violated i the creepiest way when he was "checking" my body for "something" which he wouldnt explain i almost fell over to get away from him when i asked if he was done he shhh'd me and didnt stop then said "very good" under his breath. ive got the creeps again just remembering it. then to add insult to injury, he would ask me questions and more often than not, if i wasnt cut off mid-sentence by him and then not allowed to finish, made condescending faces and told me what i was telling him wasnt the issue. one of his last comments before leaving the room after not answering my questions on what treatment would be replied, "oh, we have A LOT of work to do on you" i will do everything i can to never have to return to see this "dr" ive seen a LOT of drs throughout my life, no one ever touched me or creeped me out the way he did.

June 25th, 2015
Dr. Prusinski has gone above and beyond the call of duty in my case. My medical disorder was not easy to diagnose. But he did not stop until we got answers. He continues to work with my treatments and medications to fine tune what I need. Thanks to his diligence, I feel normal again. I am very grateful to have Dr. Prusinski as my neurologist!

April 20th, 2015
First Neurologist to correctly classify the specific type of Neuropathy I have.

March 8th, 2015
AWESOME DOCTOR
Dr Prusinski's is extraordinarily kind and understanding. He patiently listens to everything I have to say and asks probing questions to understand my concerns thoroughly. I waited a while to see him, about 20 minutes, but the office was clean and comfortable, and well worth the wait. I got the feeling that Dr. Prusinski truly cares about people and me especially, and wants to do everything he can to help people.Everyone I know that has seen him got the same vibe. He is very thorough (more than any doctor I've ever seen) and is willing to explain things. Dr. P and his staff are very friendly and helpful. They gave me literature and web sites to understand my problem better. I have been a patient for many years and the doctor and his staff all feel like family.

April 14th, 2014
Dr Prusinski and his staff are very informative, friendly, and helpful. I have been a patient for a long time and they all feel like family.

April 7th, 2014
I would never go to another physician!
Dr. Prusinski was recommended to me by my surgeon for a second opinion. I had seen another neurologist for a car accident. I was having extreme pain and numbness in my hands. My first neurologist did an electrical test on my arms and said that it was normal. I was in so much pain that I didn't believe it. I went to see a surgeon who didn't believe the results either so he highly recommended Dr. P to do the test. Well, Dr. P found three pinched nerves in one arm and recommended an operation. I told my first doctor about it who didn't believe this test and actually told me not to have the surgery because it wouldn't help. I had the test anyway and my symptoms disappeared! I wont trust any other doctor after this!

April 7th, 2014
Excellent doctor!
I got the impression that Dr. Prusinski genuinely cares about people, and wants the best for you. He is thorough and willing to explain things.

March 27th, 2014
He's been nothing but kind and understanding. Listens to what I have to say and never dismisses it. He's usually late for the appointment but well worth the wait.