A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Pudol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Pudol is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pudol graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pudol has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Bawalan Pudol DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Christopher B. Pudol practice?
- Dr. Christopher Pudol has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Pudol practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Primary Care Doctors.