Dr. Christopher Puempel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Puempel?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Puempel?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 4 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 27th, 2012

Misdiagnosed

Christopher Puempel M.D. diagnosed me as having a thyroid problem and prescribed me with medication that would shut my thyroid down while my body would become dependent on it from that point forward. I decided to get a second opinion before taking the presciption. The second opinion gave me a bill of health. Come to find out, I didnt need the prescription which would have altered my good health. I notified Christopher Puempel of his mistake and he showed no concern. Dont trust your health to his hands!

November 7th, 2016