A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Pugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Pugh graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Pugh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher J Pugh DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Pugh practice?
- Dr. Christopher Pugh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Pugh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Reading Obstetricians & Gynecologists.